The Church of Ireland belongs to the parish of Urney and construction began on this beautiful building in 1807. It was designed by John Bowden and built of Sandstone. The church has an octagonal spire and a three faced clock. The grounds are also surrounded by a sandstone wall. One of the monuments on view is a sculpture dedicated to the Earl of Farnham and signed ‘Chantry London 1826’. The first services were held in this church on Christmas Day 1815. It could accomadate 850 people in the fine galleried interior which included an upper gallery, which was used soley for the soliders from Cavan Army Barracks. Lord and Lady Farnham had a private pew, in the upper gallery, to the back of the Church and this is now being used as a room for Sunday School. Lord John James Maxwell, Lord Farnham and his wife are the only people to be buried in the Church Grounds as they donated the land. Transepts were added to the side of the building in 1854.